Sustainable Plymouth has submitted 3 “Requested Items” so far through the CEE process.
101. Declare a Climate Emergency and draft a Phased Netzero Decarbonization Plan
105. Install water refill stations at public restrooms and municipal buildings
117. Act upon the recommended priority action items of the Climate-Ready Healthy Plymouth report and share progress with the public
Several other committees and organizations shared requested items as well. Check out all requested items submitted here (link) . We will continue to submit requested items using this ongoing process.
To read more about the CEE process, check out this article. https://www.wickedlocal.com/story/old-colony-memorial/2021/05/12/plymouth-task-force-prioritizes-projects-climate-and-energy/4994643001/
The next step is for the public to rate the requested items 1-5. Using this document, jot down the project IDs that are most important to you and then click the link below to submit feedback to the Town.
See the explanation below from Patrick Flaherty:
Phase III – Prioritizing Item Review Through Public Feedback
Timeline: May 10, 2021 through May 28, 2021
Over the last several weeks, there have been 25 submissions from several community groups and individuals to our CEE Task Force. The submissions have been collated in the attached in the order they were received. Through this phase ending on May 28th, individuals will have the opportunity to rank their personal top five priority items.
Any individual is welcome to submit their rankings at this link: https://forms.gle/gGes1eJhNXeexJ7x6. The “Project IDs” in the attachment are what will be used to identify each submission when ranking. The individual submissions will remain anonymous, and the cumulative results shared at the end of this phase.
For each of the top five items, the Town will then review and provide feedback on:
- The current priority of the item (if and when it is planned to become an active project).
- Any obstacles, including funding and/or staff resources, that are preventing the item from moving forward.
- What the next steps would be to make the item an active project (grant application, Town Meeting article, re-prioritizing other initiatives, etc.)
During this agenda item at the Select Board meeting, any group or individual can speak to the items on the docket for that evening.